Hello, my name is Brian Quigley and I have been a mortgage broker in Denver, CO since 2003. I have been fortunate enough to choose this very rewarding mortgage broker career and help thousands of borrowers over the years.
Our team is proficient in all types of mortgage financing and have access to a variety of home lending programs and products. We understand that everyone's situation is unique. We take the time to get you qualified for a home loan that works best for your unique situation.
FHA loans are a great option for home buyers in Denver, CO looking for financing on their primary residence. FHA mortgages offer:
- low closing costs
- low mortgage insurance
- 3.5% down payments
- flexible credit score requirements
- down payment assistance programs
VA Home Loans
VA Loans are great for those that qualify. These home loans are intended for active military and Unites States Military Veterans. National Guard and select Reserve members may qualify as well. The advantages include:
- 0% down payments
- no mortgage insurance
- limits on closing costs
- low interest rates
- financing up to 100% of the value of the home (LTV)
Conventional loans (non-conforming loans) can offer more flexibility. A conventional loan could be a great option if:
- you are considering a second home or investment property.
- you are a first time home buyer with little money for a down payment as only a 3% is needed.
- the down payment amount is at least 20% of the home value because the PMI (premium mortgage insurance) will not be needed, saving you hundreds of dollars on monthly mortgage statement.
- you have a good credit score as it can give you a better interest rate.
USDA Home Loans
USDA home loans can be a great option if you are buying a home in a qualified rural area. Advantages to a USDA Home Loan include:
- a great way to purchase a home with limited resources.
- it is possible to qualify for a USDA loan with a 0% down payment.
- low closing cost options.
Jumbo & Super Jumbo Loans
If you are looking to secure a home loan that exceeds the loan limits for FHA and Conventional Loans then you may be in the market for a Jumbo Loan. Jumbo loans are for:
- home loans that exceed the conventional loan limits of $510,400 (in 2020).
- you need to finance up to 90% of the home value.
- people who are self employed or need alternative ways to prove their income.
A Reverse Mortgage could be a good option for people who are over the age of 62 and:
- looking to supplement their income.
- need extra income to pay for healthcare expenses.
- want to pay off or pay down existing debts.
FHA 203K Loans
If you need to roll home improvement costs into the loan for a new mortgage or a mortgage refinance this is a great option to explore. Here are some reasons why you may want to explore an FHA 203K Home Loan:
- You are ready to purchase or refinance a home that you want to make improvements on.
- You can pay for home improvements through your home loan.
- There is an opportunity to increase the value of your home significantly with some home improvements.
Why Brian Quigley is a Top Mortgage Broker in Denver, CO
Not getting the service you signed up for? Customer service is our top priority and getting my clients to the closing table as smooth as possible. Since 2003 we have been securing home loans for our clients that suite their unique situation. If you want to see what our customers say please see our Google Reviews.
Historically Low Interest Rates in 2020
The Brain Quigley team has access to programs and products that will ensure you receive a historically low interest rate, especially in 2020. Our access to the best home lending programs and products in the local Denver market gives us the ability to offer clients the perfect mortgage for their unique situation. This is why we have earned the trust of our clients since 2003.
Have Questions About Home Loan Financing?
If you are in the market to buy a new home or just curious how much home you can afford it is important to consult with a qualified mortgage broker. We can help answer any questions you may have about mortgage programs, interest rates, refinancing, and down payments especially as they relate to the real estate market in Denver, CO. Feel free to contact us anytime!