Why Brian Quigley is Considered One of Denver's Best Mortgage Brokers
Hello, my name is Brian Quigley and I have been a mortgage broker in Denver, CO since 2003. I have been fortunate enough to choose this very rewarding mortgage broker career and help thousands of borrowers over the years.
Our #1 goal is to provide the best customer service you will ever receive from a mortgage broker. We have a high rate of return clients because we take time to understand our client's unique situation. Our experience allows us to fit them into a mortgage that works best for them. See what our former clients have to say and view our client's reviews and testimonials on Google.
Experience and Knowledge
We have been closing home loans in Denver since 2003. Experience matters in the mortgage industry. When you combine our experience, local knowledge, and commitment to providing the best customer service in Denver then you can understand why Brian Quigley's team is considered one of the best mortgage brokers in Denver, CO.
Need to Speak with a Mortgage Broker in Denver?
FHA loans are a great option for home buyers in Denver, CO looking for financing on their primary residence. FHA mortgages offer:
- low closing costs
- low mortgage insurance
- 3.5% down payments
- flexible credit score requirements
- down payment assistance programs
VA Home Loans
VA Loans are great for those that qualify. These home loans are intended for active military and Unites States Military Veterans. National Guard and select Reserve members may qualify as well. The advantages include:
- 0% down payments
- no mortgage insurance
- limits on closing costs
- low interest rates
- financing up to 100% of the value of the home (LTV)
Conventional loans (non-conforming loans) can offer more flexibility. A conventional loan could be a great option if:
- you are considering a second home or investment property.
- you are a first time home buyer with little money for a down payment as only a 3% is needed.
- the down payment amount is at least 20% of the home value because the PMI (premium mortgage insurance) will not be needed, saving you hundreds of dollars on monthly mortgage statement.
- you have a good credit score as it can give you a better interest rate.
USDA Home Loans
USDA home loans can be a great option if you are buying a home in a qualified rural area. Advantages to a USDA Home Loan include:
- a great way to purchase a home with limited resources.
- it is possible to qualify for a USDA loan with a 0% down payment.
- low closing cost options.
Jumbo & Super Jumbo Loans
If you are looking to secure a home loan that exceeds the loan limits for FHA and Conventional Loans then you may be in the market for a Jumbo Loan. Jumbo loans are for:
- home loans that exceed the conventional loan limits of $510,400 (in 2020).
- you need to finance up to 90% of the home value.
- people who are self employed or need alternative ways to prove their income.
A Reverse Mortgage could be a good option for people who are over the age of 62 and:
- looking to supplement their income.
- need extra income to pay for healthcare expenses.
- want to pay off or pay down existing debts.
FHA 203K Loans
If you need to roll home improvement costs into the loan for a new mortgage or a mortgage refinance this is a great option to explore. Here are some reasons why you may want to explore an FHA 203K Home Loan:
- You are ready to purchase or refinance a home that you want to make improvements on.
- You can pay for home improvements through your home loan.
- There is an opportunity to increase the value of your home significantly with some home improvements.